CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Jason Update

On Monday Jason went to the doctor
to get his blood checked.
The crappy, mood swing, can't sleep
steriods have worked
for now, his platlet count was at 142.
Because he is just coming off the steriods
we need to make sure this isn't a quick fix.
He will get his blood drawn on
Monday again, if the results are still good he will
go in and have his blood drawn a couple more times.
If the results are low again they
will do more FUN steriods and
do a bone marrow biopsy. Keep Praying
that the steriods worked the first time.
Because I don't know that he will
make it through another round of steriods.
Not because of the steriods but because
I will kill him.
I just want my husband back.
I know he is in there some where.
Thank you everyone for the prayers
and concern for Jason.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

I hate what steroids do to people! I am glad for improvement - I will keep praying. Thanks for the update and oh my gosh CUTEST new picture!!! Are there more? Did you or your sister take it? You're quick with the photos!!!