CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween weekend

What a busy weekend. Glad to have it come to an end. Friday we had school parades and work parades. That night we went to the Best's to have pizza and do pumpkins. Since I was still healing from having my tubes tied I wasn't much help with pumpkins. Saturday morning Jason's aunt Donna asked me to help with her ward Super Saturday I helped the cute ladies in her ward learn how to make zipper flowers. It was fun to run into the labor and delivery nurse who help bring little Rem into this world. Cute Shauna. That night we went with my parents to their Samoan Trunk or Treat. My parents are serving a service mission in a Samoan ward in Kearns. After that we went back to their house and took the kids trick or treating. WE have way more candy than my kids will ever eat. Sunday we went to my parents Samoan ward primary program. It was so neat to see all the primary children in white. Although I could not understand the program because it was in Samoan, the message came through the strong spirit that was there. I have never been to a Sacrament meeting that you could actually hear the hymns being sung. They love to sing and when they do it is beautiful. Amazing people. I can see why my parents love them so much. After I took Rem and Bentley to my ward while Sailor took a nap. It was 5th Sunday which makes for a crowded class. Bentley was excited to go to class and sing and play with the kids. He such does love going to church. Now off to both sets of parents to visit and this crazy weekend will come to an end.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

you ARE crazy to be doing so much after just having surgery, you're definitely super mom! It was good to see you today and I hope your week is nice and relaxing for you. I will call you tomorrow but figured this would work for now - but can you find out if Destri would be interested in coming to YW on Wednesday with us - I kind of talked to you about it before - the 2nd part of this activity will be after her birthday so we'd love to have her come with us this week too :) We're leaving at 5 so we still have some light to get the pictures taken.

Nancy said...

Nikki do you ever stop?? I hope everything went okay, I don't think I even knew you were doing that!