CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

What a Week!

When you have a sick family, you end up
spending a lot of time at home.
This week has been crazy! As if sick kids and husband
weren't enough. This little Mr decided
to turn 6 months old.
This little Miss learned how to take off her diaper.
She has taken it off and painted with it. I will
keep those pictures for when she dates. She then laughed at me
when I duct taped her diaper on. Little Stinker.
Then she taught herself how to
climb the ladder to the bunk beds. I fear the day
she falls off the top. It is coming I am sure.
Look at her. She is so proud of the worry she causes me.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

what a little stinker! She does look REALLY proud of herself. How is everyone doing? It was good to see you last night and i'll see you for a few this evening :)

Kelly said...

Yes Owen takes off his diaper any Chance he gets and Pees on the floor. So instead of duck tape I have started potty training. eeeeek. Wait till sailer comes to my house and climbs the play set it will give you a heart attach. Owen is getting really good at it but it still makes me nervous.