CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy "Bee"day Destri!

My cute little Destri turned 12 on Thursday.
It was a fun day for her, I took cupcakes and coke
to her school glass. Then we went to the dinner of her
choice, which was KFC.
After dinner we had a BEE day party at my house.
Here are the highlights..............
The beehive cake was grey and yellow striped
with white and black polka dot frosting We had all of Destri's favorites donuts, cupcakes, cake and chocolate milk. When the kids left they got a treat bag with all of Destri's favorite candy Twix, Oreo's, Reeses, Tootsie Rolls, baby bottle suckers, chewy jolly ranchers, lafft taffy and the licorice ropes.
Thanks everyone for coming
to celebrate Destri with us.
You all helped make Destri's day perfect.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

what a cute theme!!! Tell her I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I can't wait to see her in beehives!!! :) xoxo (ps I have a little something to drop off to you so text me when it's ok!)

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.