CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Always listen to your wife!

So for the last 10 to 12 weeks Jason has been getting bloddy noses atleast two times a day.
I kept telling him to make and appt and go and get checked. He told
me daily that he is okay. Well guess what? He isn't.
When my dr came to talk to me about getting Remington circumcised she asked how my
blood was, which was bad but not too bad. She then asked how Jason's health has been.
I explained about the bleeding and she told me she wouldn't circumcise Remington with out
knowing what was up with Jason. She had him sent to the lab for blood work.
at 3:00 Jason went down and had his blood drawn. At 5:00 Dr Bean was on
the phone calling me telling me to send Jason to the ER NOW! his blood platlets were at 4000.
To sum it up : if he started bleeding they couldn't do anything to save him.
The nurse couldn't get the IV started and this is what his arm looked like after:
His thigh where he ran into something two weeks ago. We go to the Dr today (9-27) to see what is going on. Please pray that it is something we can fix fast.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

still praying. Let me know if you hear anything!